Manuele Mania

For the spreading of: rumors, records, and OCD!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Greg, Margie and 8 great kids




I'll right i'll give this a try, if Loran wasn't so busy with school, i could make her do it. If I brag on all my children it would take you forever to read, lets just say they are all the best and brighest and cutest kids ever, just to prove it here are some pic's. Shain and Morgan are both busy with collage finals, Loran has been keeping busy with school also, she will be doing duel inrolement next year which means that she will be going to college as well as highschool. Austin is alway on the go, but unlike the rest of the kids, he's not ready for school to end, his vote would be for year round school. Chyanna, Paytin, Jordan and Gillian are counting down the day's untill school is over. Greg will be teaching summer school, so he'll be busy too. Me i'm always busy. That's all for now, I do have some Easter pic's that i'll put on too

4 comments:

greg said...

oh by the way greg didn't post this blog margie did.

Larzipan said...

Way to go Margie! I'm glad you put up some easter pictures because I really didn't get that many and I love the ones that you took. Congrats on Loran getting into dual enrollment, my little sister tried to get into that program, but since it was done by lottery, she didn't get picked! What a great way to get ahead though.... awesome!

Candice Chandler said...

Oh yeah! I am so glad someone else finally joined us! We were starting to feel like the Callahan blog! I love all your pictures!

Gee Gee said...

Welcome to the blog guys! I loved your pics, and I love your family! You guys are awesome!