Manuele Mania

For the spreading of: rumors, records, and OCD!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fools!

Oh man I had a great April Fools Day! I totally got Jesse in the morning when I called him and told him our sewer had backed up into our house and was coming out all the drains. He totally freaked out and was jumping in his car to come home when I said "APRIL FOOLS!" I can always get him good because he never knows what day it is! I also short-sheeted the bed which was funny because he was soooo tired, so he finally gets ready for bed and pulls back the covers, hops on the bed and tries to stick his legs down in the sheets and they got stuck half-way down. I had been waiting all day for him to climb into bed, and the bewildered look on his face was so funny! I had to turn away because I was laughing so hard, and he was saying "What the...? Did I ...? How come....?" When he realized what I had done he said "You dork! You got me good!". But really, is the real "dork" the pranker or the prankee? I vote prankee! That sounds like cranky if you say it right, which is what Spencer was when I told him Jesse snapped his achilles tendon again and I needed him at the hospital right away. He hopped in his car and started goin' down there and he got all huffy when I sprung the "april fools" thing on him. Really, some people (spencer) should laugh at themselves more (a lot more, and really hard) and spend less time being angry (and more time loving!).

3 comments:

Sam & Nikki said...

oh man it sounds like you had quite the april fools day. I had a pretty good one too. I didn't really get anyone real good but mom did the funniest thing. she came to visit us at work and when she walked in she asked if she could borrow a plate or something to scoop up a injured bird outside. all of us were like "yeah right mom, april fools". but she was very convincing. all of us walk outside to see the hurt birdie only to find a small matching card with only a picture of a bird on it. my mom is so wierd. on man!

Gee Gee said...

Hey, Nikki, watch who you're calling weird! And by the way, I got short-sheeted myself that night thanks to your brother!

Larzipan said...

kay wait, I don't get it, she was so senile she thought the card was a real bird? or, she brought the card with her and tried tricking you guys... if so, did you believe her?