Manuele Mania

For the spreading of: rumors, records, and OCD!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Bragging

I'm not sure in what way I should brag about my kids... should I tell about their astounding cuteness that disarms any who look upon them? Should I write about how they, though normal in appearance, are inwardly superior in intelect and whit? Should I compare their physical prowess to that of an olympiad? Or, I suppose I could talk about their spiritual destiny of greatness and divinity..... Perhaps I'll just share some pictures :)

2 comments:

Gee Gee said...

If you want the opinion of a totally neutral, completely unbiased person who shows absolutely no favoritism whatsoever....then go ahead and brag about the cuteness, the intellect, the wit, the prowess, and the greatness. I mean, afterall, is it really bragging if it's true?

Sam & Nikki said...

oh wow you can see who's trying to get some brownie points with the little ones. Gee Gee is! I don't have to brown nose to my neice and nephew to know that I am always # 1 in their hearts. I think