Manuele Mania

For the spreading of: rumors, records, and OCD!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sickness strikes again!

It looks like some horrible plague has come upon the whole Callahan family during their photo session with Margie!! Look at them writhing in agony and sickness! Wallowing in their own filth and slime... they are all brown! Monique has already passed to the other side and become an un-dead zombie, passing sickness and death to all she encounters! Watch out for these crazies around town!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Candice Chandler said...

Ok, first of all Laura, I laughed so hard when I saw this picture and I can't stop reading what you wrote. That is so funny! Second, I noticed that you posted it at 4:52 a.m and I have to know what on earth you were doing up so early posting pictures!