Manuele Mania

For the spreading of: rumors, records, and OCD!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Welcome Manuele Family!

I hope you have all found your way here somehow or other! Now that you're here, all you have to do is to create your own account simply by using your hotmail, gmail, or yahoo e-mail account as your username, and picking your own password! All I need is your e-mail address, I'll send you the link so that you too can become an author of this blog! This is where we can keep in touch, post family records, events, and other family news! Have fun!

*Please remember that this is on the internet, and while it is semi-private (you have to know where it is to find it) it is still online, so please don't post addresses, phone numbers, or personal information that could be damaging to someone else. If you need to send or recieve personal information from someone, use e-mail or even a phone call! Thanks!*

3 comments:

Sam & Nikki said...

well it looks like Sam & I are the first ones to accept the invitation to join this Manuele mania of madness

Gee Gee said...

Hi everyone!
We're excited about the blog(I'm still trying to figure out some things on it, but it's going to be fun). I'm going to attempt to post some records now. If I mess up.....I'll have Laura do it--she's the computer queen.
GEE GEE

Gee Gee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.